The Case summary feature contains a detailed view the of stages, steps, and the most relevant data for a case across its lifecycle.
The process of onboarding a new customer can vary depending on factors such as the type of customer, their location, and the products they use. Increasing regulation in the financial services industry adds pressure to understand the progress of ongoing work, related information, and those main parties involved in onboarding activities. This context-specific view of the overall parent case or separate units of related work must provide relevant data to the user to help them continue their task or understand blockers to progress.
The Case summary feature solves these business problems by providing an overview of the case. The Case summary screen has the following core areas.
- The completed, current, and future stages. The current stage is expanded by default to show the detailed steps within. Completed and future stages are collapsed by default but can be expanded manually.
- Within the current stage each assignment shows the operator (if assigned); a Complete, New, or Waiting status; and an Action button. The actions change to Continue, Begin, or Update as appropriate for the state of the assignments.
- If any process has multiple assignments, those are shown separately under that process.
Organizational hierarchy area
- The key internal parties working on the case. This differs appropriately depending on whether you are viewing the main parent Customer Lifecycle Management case or one of the subcases.
- CLM case.
- Customer journey sub type, Relationship manager name, and Sales support manager name.
- Subcase, for example, Global KYC, FATCA, or CRS.
- Link to the parent case, the customer journey subtype, an area-specific department (such as Global KYC department or Tax department), the Assessment manager name, the Review department name, or the Review manager name.
The In Progress gadget area
- The percentage of the work that is completed in the case.
- The start date and the deadline date on which the specific task should be completed.
- An indication of whether the case is on track or delayed.
The Data categories area
- The applicable data categories based on the customer journey subtype.
- The status of the categories.
The Pending requirements area
- A list of the pending requirements that need to be submitted by the customer to complete the case. Completed requirements are not listed here.
- The View all button provides a full list of related requirements which can be filtered by All or Pending.
The Related cases area
- If the user selects the parallel fulfillment option during Capture stage, upon completion of all due diligence activities for a jurisdiction, sibling fulfillment cases are generated and displayed.