The Pegasystems Global Client Support (GCS) team provides support for both Pega Cloud and your Pega applications. GCS keeps your Pega Cloud environments running effectively.
For information about GCS and the services provided, see Working with Pega Support.
In addition, see the following resources for information about using Pegasystems and Pega Cloud products:
- See Pega Cloud articles to learn about Pega Cloud features and functionality, including how-to information.
- Collaboration Center can answer specific questions that you might have about Pega Platform, Pega Cloud, and other products.
- Pega Academy offers courses to provide best practices for Pegasystems products.
You can manage Pega Cloud environments from the My Support Portal. For example:
- Restart your dev/test and staging environments
- Stream or download log files
- View high-level details about the environment
- Perform required actions during an update journey
For more information about these tasks, see Managing your environments in My Pega Cloud portal.