Pega Cloud Connect enables the use of Cloud Exchanges from industry-leading providers such as Equinix Fabric, Megaport MCR, and many others to integrate your enterprise networks with Pega Cloud over public connections.
Cloud Exchanges provide a cost-effective and reliable connectivity option to establish a dedicated network connection from your enterprise and connected networks to the Pega Cloud services running in AWS over public networks. Depending on your Cloud Exchange provider's available offerings, you may also be able to use this connection to access other public resources from multiple cloud providers.
- Short implementation time, leveraging your established IaaS relationships.
- High bandwidth, exceeding one Gbps, depending on your provider and location of choice.
- Diverse access to many services and other cloud-based systems throughout your corporate estate.
- Purchase Pega Cloud Connect from Pega to enable support.
- Identify and select a Cloud Exchange provider if your Enterprise has no
“Cloud Exchange” is the industry-standard name for services that offer dedicated, highly available connectivity to many cloud services providers. However, your provider might use a different term, such as "Cloud Connectivity".
- Configure a Cloud Exchange connection to AWS with your provider.
Pega does not support connections directly to Pega Cloud environments over RFC 1918 space. For details, see Public connectivity using AWS Direct Connect public virtual interface.
- Design and configure your network and equipment to leverage the Cloud Exchange connection, including but not limited to, IP addressing, routing, and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP).
- Maintain the uptime and availability of your Cloud Exchange connection to AWS.