Your My Pega Cloud portal Home page includes a Maintenance tile. This tile displays a count of the number of Upcoming maintenance tasks for your Pega Cloud. The tile also provides a View details link that goes to a Maintenance Task page where you can view upcoming and completed maintenance activities for all of your environments.
Before you can use the My Pega Cloud portal, have the following:
- Cookies enabled in your browser settings.
- Cloud-admin role or cloud-change role access privileges. Contact your Pega Cloud administrator to secure those. For more information, see Support user roles.
- In the Maintenance Task page, in the Upcoming Maintenance Tasks and the Completed Maintenance Tasks sections, view the scheduled and completed maintenance tasks for your environments, respectively.
- In the Maintenance Type column, view the type of
maintenance that your environment is scheduled for or has undergone.
- Cloud infrastructure update
- Patch Install
- Pega Infinity Update
- Decommission Environment
- Decommission clone
- In the Environment URL column, view the environment URL
to which the maintenance will be or was applied.
Click the URL to be redirected to the environment.
- In the Environment Type column, view whether your environment is a Production, Staging, DevTest, Agile Studio, or Deployment Manager (DevOps), Business operations , Clone, or Production mirror type.
- In the SR ID column, view the service request ID for the
Click the support request ticket to be redirected to the support ticket on My Support Portal.
- In the Start Time column, view when the maintenance task
started or when it is scheduled.
- On the Upcoming Maintenance Tasks section, view the version of Pega Platform undergoing maintenance in the Source Pega Version column.
- On the Completed Maintenance Tasks section, view the when the maintenance was completed in the Completed on column.
- Manipulate the table using: Group, Fields, or Density, or click Refresh to refresh the list.