Your My Pega Cloud portal Home page includes a Support requests tile. This tile displays a count of the current number of ongoing requests you have in your . The tile also provides a View details link that goes to the Support Requests page. That page shows detailed information about all support requests submitted for this account and the environments in this Pega Cloud.
Before you can use the My Pega Cloud portal, have the following:
- Cookies enabled in your browser settings.
- Cloud-admin role or cloud-change role access privileges. Contact your Pega Cloud administrator to secure those. For more information, see Support user roles.
In the Support requests page, you can:
- View a table of all support requests, including:
Item Description ID Support request ticket code and number as a link.
To view the ticket on My Support Portal, click the ticket ID.
Short description Note the user entered when creating the service request. Environment Name Environment name to which the request was applied. Environment URL Environment URL to which the request was applied.
To be redirected to the environment, click the URL.
Severity Level of severity entered for the issue in the request.
For more information about severity levels, see Severity Levels and Response Times.
Status Status details of the support request. Created On Date and time that the support request was created.
- Manipulate the table view using Group, Fields, or Density.
- To make a new request, click Create service request in the upper right. The My Support Portal displays and you can click New Request.