- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- From the Base Application list, select your application, as implemented in Pega Customer Service for Financial Services.
- Select the rulesets that you want to check.All rulesets are selected by default.
- Click Run Utility.
- If there are no overrides to final rules, the Pega Customer Service Upgrade Checker displays the Upgrade Health of your application as Good.
- If there are overrides to final rules, the Pega Customer Service Upgrade Checker displays the Upgrade Health of your application as Poor.
- Click the Activity link for each final rule, then follow
the instructions to remove the overridden rules.
For information about how to address rule overrides, see the following topics:
- For deprecated and withdrawn rules, remove the rule from your
Deprecated rules are located in a deprecated rules ruleset, PegaCSFS-Deprecated. To use a deprecated rule until you have a replacement rule ready, add the ruleset to your application stack. For information about how to modify the application stack, see RuleSet Stack tab.
- To check the health of your application after removing the rule overrides, deprecated rules, and withdrawn rules, run the Pega Customer Service Upgrade Checker again. Repeat these steps until the Upgrade Health displays a value of Good.