Download and then import the list of critical rules for your application. The Pega Customer Service Upgrade Checker uses this list to determine whether your application has overridden any final rules so that you can fix the overrides, and also to determine whether your application includes rules that have been deprecated or withdrawn.
- Go to Pega Marketplace and then enter Pega Customer Service Upgrade Checker in the Search
Marketplace field.For more information, see Pega Customer Service Upgrade Checker.
- Download the .zip file for the version to which you are updating, and then
extract the contents.The contents include a separate folder for each of the Pega Customer Service applications. Within each folder is a .jar file that contains the list of critical rules for that application.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Browse to the .jar file for your application, and then follow the wizard
Choices Actions Industry versions of Pega Customer Service that run on top of the base Pega Customer Service application Import the .jar file for Pega Customer Service, then import the .jar file for the industry version of the application. Base Pega Customer Service application only Import the .jar file for Pega Customer Service.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Definition.
- On the Application page, in the Application
rulesets section, add the
where x is the version to which you are updating.
Note: After you run the Pega Customer Service Upgrade Checker, you can delete the ruleset from your application definition.
- Click Save.