In Pega Sales Automation for Healthcare 8.7, the stages of the individual lead case type are different than in the previous versions. Modify your settings to reflect the updates.
- In Dev Studio, navigate to Case types
- Hover over Individual Lead and from the More
actions menu (three dots), select
Result: The Case type: Individual Lead tab opens.
- Click on Stages.
- In the Primary Stages section, remove the following
- Add Converted as a new primary stage by clicking on add primary stage and entering Converted.
- Add Closed as an alternate stage by clicking on add alternate stage in the Alternate Stages section, and entering Closed.
- Click on the Assigned stage and, in the
Settings section, modify the settings as follows:
- Set Skip stage to Never
- Set When all processes in this stage are complete to Wait for a user action.
- Use the same settings as in step 7 for the Marketing Qualified and Sales Qualified stages.
- Click on the Converted stage, and set When all processes in this stage are complete to Automatically move to the next stage.
- Click on the Closed stage, and set When all processes in this stage are complete to Wait for a user action.
Previous topic Adding access roles (Pega Sales Automation)