Create data sets to hold the files that you want to transfer.
The goal of this procedure is to create the following rules with sample parameter values:
|Rule type||Rule name||Ruleset|
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Data Model category, and then click Data Set.
- On the Data Set tab, click Create.
- On the New tab, configure the following
- In the Label field, enter UPlusImportAccount.
- In the Type field, select Type.
- In the Apply to field, enter the name of the applicable customer class, for example, UPlusCDH-Data-Comms-Account.
- In the Add to ruleset fields, select UPlusCDH-Rules and 01-01-01.
- Click Create and open.
- In the Data source section, select Files on repository.
- In the Connection section, enter the name of your Pega Cloud repository, for example, pegacloudrepository.
- In the File configuration section, configure the
parameters for the manifest
- Select Use a manifest file.
- In the Manifest file path field, enter the path to your manifest file.
- If the manifest file is compressed, select the File is compressed check box, and then select the compression type.
- In the Parser configuration section, configure the
- In the File type field, select the type of files to be ingested, for example, CSV.
- Click Configure automatically to automatically configure the parser settings for the files in your data set.
- Click the Mapping tab, and then adjust the mapping between the columns in the files to be ingested and the corresponding properties in the customer class.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 3 through 11 to
create the other two data sets: