- Plan your implementation by reviewing the architecture and deployment options for Pega Customer Decision Hub. For more information, see Deployment architecture for Pega Customer Decision Hub.
- Complete the prerequisites for your deployment type. For more information, see Prerequisites for Pega Customer Decision Hub.
- Create and configure the Pega Customer Decision Hub implementation
layer application.For more information, see Creating the Pega Customer Decision Hub implementation layer application.
- Create and manage your customer data
model.For more information, see Managing data.
- Optional: To implement your application for a specific industry, apply
accelerators.For more information, see Applying industry-specific accelerators.
- Create and configure the Pega 1:1 Operations Manager implementation
layer application and the overlay application.For more information, see Implementing Pega 1:1 Operations Manager.
- Configure engagement channels.For more information, see Configuring engagement channels.
- Package changes for the entire implementation application.For more information, see Packaging an application for migration.
- Lock artifacts and open a new version.For more information, see Locking the release.
- Deploy the implementation application to the Staging, BOE, and Production
environments.For more information, see Importing the packaged application.
- Verify that the implementation application works in all environments.
- Configure operators in the BOE:
For more information, see Creating operators in the Business Operations Environment.
- Create operations team operators to log in to Pega 1:1 Operations Manager.
- Create Revision Manager and Strategy Designer operators to log in to Customer Decision Hub.
- Configure an orchestrator tool, such as Deployment Manager, for data migration
Note: Deployment Manager is used by default on Pega Cloud. For non-Pega Cloud implementations, you can use other tools, such as Jenkins.
For more information, see Configuring Deployment Manager for data migration pipelines.
- Test your implementation.Verify whether your environments and pipelines work as designed by running a change management test case and deploying the associated revision to production.
For more information, see Testing your implementation.
- Configure the artifacts.The business team can define the necessary artifacts, by using the Next-Best-Action Designer, which provides an easy-to-use, guided way to define, manage, and monitor next-best-actions across inbound and outbound channels.
For more information see, Understanding Next-Best-Action Designer basics.
Configuring the Development environment
Configuring higher environments