Configure the ExternalMKTData database rule to default to the Customer Data Schema that you configured during the Pega Platform installation. Depending on the database and connection types, you can do this by configuring a separate data source, configuring a JDBC default schema, or by setting a search path.
Log in to Pega Platform
https://<hostname>:<port>/prweb) by entering the administrator ID, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org and the password that you used during Pega Platform installation.
- Click .
- Click Create.
- Enter the following information:
- Short description - External Marketing Data
- Database - ExternalMKTData
- Click Create and open.
- On the Database tab, select the connection method from the How to connect drop-down list and enter the required connection information. The recommended connection method is JDBC connection pooling. For more information, see JDBC Connection Pool syntax and JDBC URL syntax.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- In the section List other databases that should be reachable by views in this database, click Add item to add a new row, and select PegaDATA in the autocomplete Database Name field.
- Click the Database tab.
- Click Save.
- Click Test Connection.