Pega Customer Decision Hub Installation Guide
- Log in to Pega Customer Decision Hub as an operator with access to Admin Studio.
- In Admin Studio, click .
- Click PaidMediaSync.
- Disable the PaidMediaSync rule by doing one of the following
- If the PaidMediaSync rule opens from your application ruleset, clear the Enable Queue Processor check box.
- If the PaidMediaSync rule opens from the PegaMKT-Engine ruleset, save a copy of the rule into your application ruleset, and then clear the Enable Queue Processor check box.
- In Admin Studio, verify that the status of the PaidMediaSync queue processor is Disabled.