- Create an output that is the source for your report or use an existing output
by performing the following actions:Reports are based on outputs
- Create a new output for your simulation test by performing the following
A new output is created in your application together with a new class Data-Output_Name, for example, Data-MyDataTable.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click Simulation Testing.
- Select a simulation test to assign it a new output by clicking in the Actions column, next to that simulation's
ID.You can add outputs to simulation tests whose status is New or Completed.
- On the Edit Simulation Test screen, in the Assign output destinations section, click Create New.
- In the Create new output window, enter the name of your output, for example, MyDataTable, and select the output type, for example, Database Table.
- Click Done.
- In Dev Studio, create a report definition.You must create a report definition in the same class as the output that you want to assign to this rule. For example, if you want to assign a report to MyDataTable that is in class Data-MyDataTable, you must create a report definition in the same class ( Data-MyDataTable ). For more information, see Creating advanced reports.
- Enable the report definition as a simulation report by performing the following
- On the Report Definition form, click the Report Viewer tab to open it.
- In the Report header section, complete the Report title field.
- Create the report shortcut.For more information, see Creating a report shortcut.
- Configure the report definition to fetch data that is related to the target simulation
test by performing the following actions:
- On the Report Definition form, click the Pages & Classes tab to open it.
- Click the Add item icon to create a page.
- In the Page name column, enter pyWorkPage.
- In the Class column, enter Pega-DM-Batch-Work.
- Add a filter condition so that the report definition fetches only the data that is
related to target simulation test by performing the following steps:
- On the Report Definition form, click the Query tab to open it.
- In the Edit filters section, click Add filter.
- In the Column source field, enter .pyWorkID.
- In the Relationship drop-down, select Is equal.
- In the Value field, enter pyWorkPage.pyID.
- Make sure that Filter conditions to apply and Condition fields contain the same value, for example, A.
- Save the rule.The report is now available in Pega Customer Decision Hub to assign to an output that you created in step 2.