Configure the output content, including both data attributes and static text, for this template.
- On the Fields tab of a template, click Add to add a new field to the template contents.
- Enter a name for the field.
Note: The system uses this value as the name for the database table column or file column header. Do not use database reserved words such as Group for the names, as this will cause errors during the template finalization.
- Select whether the field is a Data Field or Text.
- In the Content field, select the data field to output, or type in the text.
- For file templates, if the field that you added is a data field, select the
format to apply to the field.
For example: Depending on the data field that you selected, formats can include date formatting, currency formatting, decimal separators, and others.