- Log in to Pega Customer Decision Hub as an operator with access to App Studio.
- In the App Studio navigation pane, click .
- Review the existing customer contexts and verify that they are sufficient to cover the types of customers that you want to target.
- Optional: To add a new customer context, click Add context and specify the name, customer class, and optional exclusion list, as in the following figure:
- Optional: To set your new customer context as the primary context, click Change
primary and select the context in the Select Primary
Context dialog box.
Tip: Changing the primary context affects the artifacts that use it, such as segments or campaigns. If you have already defined any segments or campaigns, recreate them manually after changing the primary context to ensure that they continue working.
Pega Customer Decision Hub
To review or update the default contexts, configure a new primary context, or add a customer context, use the Context Dictionary. The Context Dictionary identifies the customer entities, the relationships between these entities, and any associated data to be used by Pega Customer Decision Hub.