Configure the Proposition Distribution reports to show how the business is performing across your portfolio.The Proposition Distribution chart shows the portfolio coverage, which is the number of actions that were initiated for your customers over a specific time period. Edit this report to change the reporting period, adjust the grouping of data in the report, or filter out data about specific action groups.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click , as in the following figure:
- In the Public categories list, select Interaction History.
- Click the Proposition Distribution report.The report shows the number of initiated actions as a bar chart. The same information is also available below in the form of a table. By default, the report is filtered to only include results from the past 30 days, as in the following figure:
- Click Edit report.
- To change the time frame for the report, for example, from monthly to weekly, in the Filtered by section, click Period, and then click Select values.
- Edit the report configuration to group the actions by the issue to which the
- Click Edit chart.
- Remove the default grouping by action ID by clicking Delete, as in the following figure:
- Drag and drop the Issue column from the Available columns table to the Drop Group By column here section, as in the following figure:
Result: The report now displays action volume grouped and aggregated by issue to which the actions belong, as in the following figure:
- To see the results for individual actions within each issue, drag and drop the
Proposition column from the Available
columns table to the Drop Any column here
Result: The report now displays the results for individual actions, as in the following figure:
- Configure the report filters to exclude irrelevant results.
For example: If your Next-Best-Action business structure includes an issue which represents service messages and regulatory communications, actions related to this issue should be excluded from the results of this report, as they do not represent your marketing portfolio items.
- In the Data Explorer section of the report, find
the item which corresponds to the type of data that you want to filter
For example: To find the Issue item, click .
- Drag and drop the item into the Filtered by section of the report.
- Edit the filter settings, as in the following figure:
- Click Apply changes.
- In the Data Explorer section of the report, find the item which corresponds to the type of data that you want to filter out.
- Click Preview.
- Click and enter a new name for the report.
For example: Portfolio coverage by action and issue
- Click Done editing.
Result: The new report is now available in the Report Browser.
- Optional: To automatically export the report results and send them out by email, schedule
a recurring task.For more information see: Exporting reports