You can configure the Analysis Project to use static Data Distribution analysis. This provides a convenient way to understand what the groups of data look like for a specific property and how many occurrences exist within each group.
- Click the Static Analysis tab of an Analysis Project.
- Review the available properties which have been retrieved from the supporting sample.
- Describe which grouping type is required for each property.
- Distinct Count - This property will be processed during the execution phase and a distinct count of the grouping will be performed. Apply this grouping to properties which have a limited set of values and where knowing how many customers are in each group would be very valuable.
- No Grouping - This property will be ignored. However, it may still be used as part of the modeled analysis. Apply this grouping type to properties which are likely to be a continuous value with a large number of groups and which are less useful from a grouping and distribution analysis perspective.
- If the Sample fields changed since this Analysis Project was created, click Refresh.