- On the Engagement policy tab, click the name of any group, or click All groups to run the simulation for all issues and groups in your business structure.
- Click .
- If you did not previously configure a persona test, click Create test.
- In the Create test window, configure the conditions for
the test to pass.
For example: Select the action and treatment that you expect the test persona to receive according to your Next-Best-Action Strategy.
- In the Persona (Data transform) field, select the persona against which you want to test the strategy. For more information, see Configuring persona tests.
- In the Next-Best-Action scope section, select whether the test should only check engagement policy configuration, or also include additional elements, like constraints and arbitration.
- Click Create.
- Select the test and click the Run selected tests icon.
- After the persona test finishes, analyze the results to see whether the result matches the expected outcome.
- Configuring persona tests
Use persona tests to define test cases and the expected results to ensure you do not introduce any regressions as you define your engagement policies and arbitration. You can define and run persona tests at each level of your business hierarchy.