- On the Engagement policy tab, click the name of any group, or click All groups to run the simulation for all issues and groups in your business structure.
- Click .
- If you did not previously configure a persona test, click Create test.
- In the Persona (Data transform) field, enter the name for the customer persona, for example, Retention Customer, and click the Open icon.
- On the Definition tab of the data transform, specify the
characteristics of the persona.The persona characteristics are defined as properties of the customer, their journey, and other related data. For example, if you have a specific test customer contact that you want to use as a test persona, enter their ID in the Set .ContactId equal to row. You can add new properties by right-clicking on a row and selecting Add child. For more information, see Configuring a data transform.
- Click Create.
Result: The persona test is created in the ApplicationName-NBADTests ruleset. Each test is also added to a test suite and to your DevOps pipeline process, if applicable.
- In Next-Best-Action Designer, continue with the persona test configuration, as described in Testing Next-Best-Action configuration with persona testing.