Measure the impact of suggested replies using two out-of-the-box reports from Pega Customer Service by adding those reports to the Dashboard.The two out-of-the-box reports are:
- Suggested replies over total interactions: Tracks the number of times the suggested replies show up for the CSR.
- Suggestions accepted by CSRs: Gauges the percentage of suggestions that the CSR accepts.
To add the report widget to the dashboard, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Interaction Portal.
- On the left-hand side of the Home page, select Dashboard.
- In the top-right corner, select the Personalize dashboard icon to display slots in which you can add report widgets. The system displays multiple slots to add the report widgets.
- In the desired slot, click Add widget(s) to display the
Add widgets to slot dialog box. You can add a report widget to a slot in which a report already exists, or delete the existing report in the slot and then add the new report widget.
- In the Add widgets to slot dialog box, under the
CUSTOMER SERVICE category, select the following reports
to add to the slot:
- Suggested replies over total interactions
- Suggestions accepted by CSRs
- Click Add selected, and then click
Publish.The figure below shows the two reports in the dashboard.The first report (marked as "1") shows suggested replies over total interactions over the last seven days. The second report (marked as "2") displays the suggested replies that the augmented agent recommends to a CSR and the suggested replies that the CSR used.The figure below displays the two reports after the augmented agent offers the suggested reply and the CSR accepts those responses.When the augmented agent suggests an automated response, the count under the Suggested replies field in the report (marked as "3") and the count under the Suggested replies recommended field in the report (marked as "4") increments. Suppose the CSR uses the suggested reply, then the count for the Suggested replies used field in the report (marked as "4") increases.