The new search functionality enables CSRs to enter keywords into the common phrases search bar, in the live chat pop-up, and find relevant phrases without already having any knowledge about categories or phrase names.To search the text of common phrases, refer to the figure below and perform the following steps
- Log in to the Interaction Portal with CSR Manager or CSR credentials.
- To start a live chat session, accept an incoming chat request from a customer. Messages from the customer appear in the Live chat window.
- In the Live chat pop-up window, click Phrases(1), scroll to the bottom of the list, and then click Search phrases(2).
- In the Search phrases box(3), enter the first letter of the keyword to produce a list of categories and phrases (4).
- To select a phrase, press the down arrow to scroll through the list, and then
press Enter on the phrase that you want to use.
Note: Hover over a phrase, which the system returns as a match to the user input, to see the entire text of the phrase in a tooltip (5)
- The text of the chosen phrase appears in the text entry area in the Live chat pop-up window for the CSR to send to the customer.