Pega Customer Service for Financial Services 8.6 includes the product enhancements that are described in this section.
For information about all customer service enhancements, see Pega Customer Service 8.6 enhancements.
Manage Lost or Stolen Card Microjourney
With the new Manage Lost or Stolen Card Microjourney™, customers can report a lost or stolen card and block its further use. Customers can also review recent transactions for any fraudulent activity, request a replacement card, and initiate a fraud investigation. This Microjourney is available in mobile and web self service assisted channels.
For more information about this Microjourney, see Manage Lost or Stolen Card Microjourney.
Pega Collections implementations
Beginning with release 8.6, Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services and Pega Marketing for Financial Services applications are no longer supported. This change affects existing Pega Collections implementations that are based on Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services, as well as the integration with Customer Service for Financial Services.
To continue working with Pega Collections, see Enabling the Pega Collections legacy mode in the Pega CRM for Financial Services 8.6 Update Guide.
Rule overrides removed
Overrides in Customer Service for Financial Service rules related to following areas have been removed to enable using rules directly from Pega Customer Service.
- Social interaction (PegaCPMFS-Work-Interaction-Social)
- CPMSetDefaults in service cases - TrackOrder, Collection, ForceAndStay, LocalOfferAdvisor, TransferToAgency, Appointment, FileAComplaint, Lead, and Opportunity
- Customer Service infrastructure based rules in Coaching tips, Recent cases, Inbound Correspondence, NBA, and Composites
- Interaction and Interaction Driver
- Service case header in Force and Stay and Resolve Collections
- Recent Interactions widget
Unused rules moved to the PegaCSFS-Deprecated ruleset
Unused rules have been withdrawn in Customer Service for Financial Services and moved to the PegaCSFS-Deprecated ruleset with a deprecated status. These rules are primarily related to dialog and coaching tips.