Customer journeys are a feature of Pega Marketing and Pega Customer Decision Hub that provides insights into how your customers are interacting with selected aspects of your organization. You can configure a journey by identifying key customer interaction points, which are then divided into stages and steps. Each stage or step is associated with a combination of filter conditions and related content that specify the conditions in which customers move between them. For example, customers may become aware that they need or want a new mobile phone. They consider different phones, compare features and pricing, and make a decision to purchase the product that best meets their needs. To capture this process, you can define a customer journey with phases such as Awareness, Consideration, Decision, and Purchase. Once activated, the customer journey automatically processes each incoming interaction and assesses whether that interaction should trigger an update to the customer's position in the journey.
For more information, see the following topics:
- Creating and activating customer journeys
- Understanding the customer journey data flow infrastructure
- Understanding the customer journey strategy infrastructure
- Using real-time events to trigger updates to a customer journey
- Understanding advanced features of customer journeys
- Troubleshooting customer journeys