Integrate Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud™ (PDC) with PagerDuty to track and manage the resolution of issues in your system. After you configure this integration, you can use PagerDuty to track the resolution of issues by creating incidents directly from PDC.
Before you begin
Collect the following information:
- The API key of your PagerDuty account
- The integration key of your PagerDuty account
For more information about the API key and the integration key, see the PagerDuty documentation.
Configuring PDC integration with PagerDuty
- Log in to PDC as a manager.
- In the PDC header, click the Properties icon, and then select Integrations > Integrations.
- In the Available Integrations section, select PagerDuty.
- In the Service name field, enter a name for your PagerDuty service, for example, PDC.
- In the Authentication token field, enter the API key of your PagerDuty account.
- In the Integration key field, enter the integration key for your PagerDuty account.
- Click Submit.
What to do next
After you configure the integration, create PagerDuty incidents by sharing PDC cases. For more information, see Sharing a Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud case with a project management tool.