Before launching Smart Update, ensure that you complete the configuration settings.
Configuring Smart Update settings
- Log in to Pega Product Composer for Healthcare by entering your administrator credentials.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Product Composer System Configuration page, click the Flow Settings tab.
- In the Smart update settings section, in the Smart update stage field, enter the stage for the approved Smart Update entities.
- In the Smart update status field, enter the status for the approved Smart Update entities.
- Click .
Launching Smart Update
Use the Product Development portal to launch Smart Update.
- Log in to Pega Product Composer for Healthcare by entering your operator
credentials.Based on your operator credentials, you might immediately see the Pega Composer for Healthcare portal that you are approved to access, and you can skip step 2.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click.
- In the left navigation pane, click .
- On the Smart Update page, click Smart update.
- Based on your needs, click one of the following items, and then click
- Benefit set
- Product template
- Based on your selection in Step 5, go the section that describes your task: