You can use a questionnaire in Pega Retail Advisor to capture a customer's answers to questions that a customer service representative asks during a service interaction. For example, in a retention negotiation, a call center operator can ask about the customer's satisfaction with the quality of service and why the customer wants to change the service provider, and then select a value from a list that matches the customer's response.
To make a questionnaire available to your customer service representatives, you must add it to the desired intent task flow.
- Log in by using an administrator account. Dev Studio opens.
- In the Dev Studio header search text field, search for and select the intent task flow to which you want to add a questionnaire, for example, CSOfferAdvisor.
- Right-click on the flow canvas and click .
- Right-click on the subprocess shape and click View properties.
- In the Subprocess details section, enter
LaunchQuestionnaire in the Flow name field
and then complete the following fields.
- In the CustomerID field, enter param.CustomerID.
- In the ActionID field, enter param.ActionID.
- Click OK.
- In the Dev Studio header search text field, search for and select the DisplayQuestionnaire flow that applies to the PegaMKT-Advisor-Work class.
- Click Save as.
- If you change the Label, enter DisplayQuestionnaire as the Identifier.
- In the Apply to field, enter the name of the class for the intent task to which you are adding the questionnaire.
- Click Create and open.