Because Pega Retail Advisor depends on a Pega Customer Decision Hub instance that runs next-best-action and decision strategies, you need to configure the connection between Pega Retail Advisor and Pega Customer Decision Hub.
- In the header of Dev Studio, in the search box, enter CPMNBASettings, and then select the result for PegaCA-Admin-ApplicationSetting.
- Save the CPMNBASetting data transform into your implementation application.
- On the Definition tab, set the Source field to true, then click Save.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the Customer Decision Hub Server link to open the ConnectMKTURL dynamic system settings rule.
- In the Value field, enter the URL of the Pega Customer Decision Hub instance (http://hostname:port).
- Click Save.
- Refreshing the D_CDHConfig data page
The D_CDHConfig data page contains Pega Retail Advisor configuration properties, such as the connection information for Pega Customer Decision Hub. By default, the data page is automatically refreshed every day.