When creating a Pega Retail Advisor application, you can add or modify the tabs located in the composite. The composite uses standard Pega Platform user interface elements. To create a new tab, create a section containing the information that you want to see. Once you create a section, add it to the composite.
- In the Retail User Portal, click Live UI and determine the section used to display composites.
- Click the Open rule in Dev Studio icon to open that rule in Dev Studio.
- In the Application Explorer, locate the section that you want to add.
- Drag the section into the section where you want it to appear.
- Click Save as.
- Save the rule to the default Applies to class and ensure that the ruleset is for your application.
- Click Create and open.
- Click Save.