To create a service intent task, you must first create a class that represents the task. The following three classes are available by default. You can use them as templates for adding new service intent tasks that suit your business requirements.
- PegaCA-Work-LocalOfferAdvisor - a sample class for single-offer recommendations
- PegaCA-Work-LocalOfferNegotiator - a sample class for retention negotiations
- PegaCA-Work-LocalSalesNegotiator - a sample class for bundle sales negotiations
- In the Dev Studio header search text field, search for and select the sample class that you want to use, for example, PegaCA-Work-LocalOfferAdvisor.
- Click Save as.
- Edit the name of the class to suit your business needs. To ensure that the service intent task functions correctly, the name must start with PegaCA-Work-.
- In the Add to ruleset list, select the implementation ruleset.
- Click Create and open.
- In the Parent class (Directed) field, enter the appropriate
If you are creating a single-offer recommendation task, enter PegaMKT-Advisor-Work-Assessment.
- If you are creating a retention negotiation task, enter PegaMKT-Advisor-Work-Negotiation-Retention.
- If you are creating a bundle sales negotiation task, enter PegaMKT-Advisor-Work-Negotiation-Retention-Sales.
- Click Save.