When upgrading, after you install a new version of Pega Robotic Automation Importer, verify the automation repository settings.
- As an administrator, log in to the Pega Platform instance that contains the Pega Robotic Automation Importer component to upgrade.
- From the Records explorer, click .
- Search the Setting Purpose column for pegarobotics/AutomationPackageRepository, and then perform one of the following actions:
- From the Records explorer, click , and then click the name of your automation repository.
- Verify the repository setting by clicking Test connectivity, and then perform one
of the following actions:
- If the connectivity test failed, configure access to your automation repository. for more information, see Configuring access to an automation repository.
- If the connectivity test was successful, continue to Configuring the Pega Robot Manager host server and authentication profile.