Configure the RoboticsSSO service packages in Pega Robot Manager to support Kerberos for robot authentication.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Service Package Name column, select the
RoboticsSSO service package.
Note: You can quickly search for rules by filtering their names.
- On the Context tab, in the Authentication type drop-down list, select Custom.
- In the Authentication service field, enter pyKerberosAuthenticationServiceForRobotManager.
- Confirm your settings by clicking Save.