For example, to make your solution compatible with the cloud, you can configure a JFrog repository to store your package data.
- In Dev Studio, click .
- Select the pyPackageBinariesRepository application settings rule, as shown in the following example:
- Specialize the rule in your application layer:
- Click Save As.
- In the Context section, specify the owning ruleset.
- Click Create and open.
- In the Value per production level section, populate a Production Level field with the name of the remote repository for storing automation package binaries, as shown in the following example:
- Confirm your settings by clicking Save.
- In the
RuntimeConfig.xmlfile, set the
UseRobotManagerPackageServerattribute to true, as shown in the following example:See the following example for reference:For more information, see Managing robot configuration remotely.