Before you begin: Ensure that your user account has at least one of the
following access roles:
Make your reports clearer and easier to understand to the audience by customizing
the column names.
For more information, see Access groups and roles in Pega Robot Manager.
- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click .
- Open the report that you want to edit.
- In the header of the report, select Edit report.
- Right-click the column name that you want to change, expand the options list,
and then select Heading.
- In the Heading window, in the Column
heading field, enter the new column name, and then click
For reference, see the following animation:
- Click Done editing.