You can requeue a single assignment so that it can be processed again or manually continue a flow in a case type to skip processing on an automation.
- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click .
- On the Failures tab, from the drop-down list, select the type of assignment for which you want to view failed assignments.
- In the span Failure column, click the case that contains the failed assignment that you want to process.
- In the Assignments section, click Begin.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To manually continue the flow, select , and then click Submit.
- To address the invalid data and to re-queue the item so that it can be
processed again, perform the following actions:
- Optional: Click to update a field.
- Click Submit.