Before you begin: Ensure that your user account has at least one of the following
Meet your business requirements by changing the time units for the duration
For example, you might choose to show a duration in minutes instead of seconds
for aggregated values.
For more information, see Access groups and roles in Pega Robot Manager.
Result: The selected column displays the calculated duration in the units
that you selected, as shown in the following example:
- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click .
- Open a report, and then click Edit report.
- Hover over the duration column, and then click the Open Menu icon or
right-click the column name to open the context menu.
- From the context menu, select Format, as shown in the following
- In the Format values field, enter Duration,
and choose one of the available options.For example: You can adjust Total duration to show seconds, as shown in the
- Click Apply changes.