- In the navigation panel of Pega Robot Manager, click Records.
- Expand the Decision category, and then click Decision Tree.
- Click the pyGetWorkGroupForRobotByRequestorOperatorID decision table in the @baseclass class and save it to your application ruleset.
- Add the user names and their corresponding work group IDs to the decision
table. For example,
For example: For Kerberos authentication, add the user principal names (UPNs) and their corresponding work groups to the decision table.For more information about decision tables, see About Decision tables.
- Click Save.
- Set the sequence in which the system registers robots (either from within the
registration request of a robot or through the decision tables) by editing
system setting.For more information, see Configuring how robots are assigned to work groups (initial robot registration only).