- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click .
- Select the work group whose failure thresholds you want to modify.
- In the Settings widget, click the Edit icon.
- Modify the failure thresholds for the robots in the work group:
See the following figure for reference:
- To modify the number of consecutive failed assignments that the assignment type can tolerate for each robot within the alert evaluation time, update the Consecutive failures property value. The default value is 5.
- To modify the percentage of failed assignments that the assignment type can tolerate for each robot within the alert evaluation time, update the Failed automations threshold per robot (%) property. The default value is 80.
- Click Submit to confirm your settings.
- Optional: Review and adjust to your business objectives any of the intervals that are
related to failure thresholds.
For example: You can determine how long a robot can remain in the APPLICATION NOT READY state before being shut down, or how long to prevent an underperforming robot from moving between work groups and performing additional assignments.For more information, see Configuring robot intervals.
- Optional: Adjust the default notification thresholds to your business needs.With meaningful notification thresholds, you can learn about robots that are approaching a failure threshold through web gadget or email notifications. This way, you can attend to a failing robot before Robot Manager tops that robot. For more information, see Configuring notification thresholds.