- Create a report in Dev Studio in your application
ruleset.For more information, see Creating advanced reports.
- Create a section in your application ruleset. For more information, see .
- Add a chart control to the section and configure it so that it displays the
report that you created:
- In the Data Source section, from the Type list, select Report Definition.
- In the Applies to field, press the Down Arrow and select the class to which your report applies.
- In the Report field, press the Down Arrow and select the name of your report.
- From the X-axis data field, select the property to use for the X-axis.
- Configure other information, as appropriate. For more information, see Adding a chart.
- Click Submit.
- Mark the section as a widget, and configure the report widget:
- In the Edit Section form, click Settings.
- In the Widget title section, enter the name of the widget.
- From the Category list, select Robotic process automation.
- Configure other information, as appropriate.For more information, see Configuring advanced settings for access groups.
- Click Save.