Use the Security Token Service to set up authentication with multiple relying parties.
- Start the Security Token Service Configuration Console.
- Type the URL of the relying party that you want to add and click Add.
- Select the relying party that you added and click Configure.
- In the Relying Party Attributes window, click Add to add the new attributes.
- In the Add Attribute window, click Name to select attributes that have been
defined for use with the Security Token Service and then enter the appropriate
values.To connect to Robot Manager, define the ClientID and ClientToken attributes. These attributes correspond to the client ID and client secret credentials that are generated in Pega. When you set up a client under OAuth 2.0 Client Registration, you can view and download a file that contains the client ID and client secret.
Note: You can only retrieve the secret one time. If you forget the secret, click Regenerate client secret to create a new one.
- When you finish adding attributes, click Save and then close the Relying Party Attributes window.