For existing installations, edit the CommonConfig.xml file to change the Security Token Service values. Perform the following steps:
- Open the CommonConfig.xml file in a text editor, such as Notepad.
- On the Server name=”IdP” line, replace the value for the baseURL key with the
applicable value for your organization. The following is an example:
<Server name="IdP" enabled=”true” baseURL="https://sts-hostname/OSTS/SecurityTokenService.svc/IWSTrustFeb2005" />
- Enter a URL for the baseURL key in this format:
- Replace sts-hostname with the host name of your server.
The following is an example:
<Servers> ... <Server name="IdP" enabled=”true” baseURL="https://sts-hostname/OSTS/SecurityTokenService.svc/IWSTrustFeb2005" /> </Servers>
- Optional: Use the proxyAddress key to define a proxy server that
can be used to communicate with the server. To disable system-default proxy
settings, enter None for the proxyAddress
key. For more information, see Common configuration
Note: In build 8.0.1058, the AD FS server key in the
CommonConfig.xmlfile was changed to IdP server. The IdP server key is used for Robot Manager. If a legacy system still has the AD FS setting instead of the IdP setting, the system uses the AD FS setting.