When updating Pega Robot Studio, either the stand-alone or plug-in version, it is best to perform these steps before you update:
- Back up all of your solutions.
- Use Windows Control Panel to uninstall the earlier version of Robot Studio.
- Download the update from Digital Delivery. For more information, see Download Pega PRA Software.
The Setup wizard checks for required prerequisites and installs any needed software. For more information, see the following articles:
- What are the prerequisites for Pega Robotic Automation version 19.1?
- What are the prerequisites for Pega Robotic Automation version 8.0 and 8.0 SP1?
Review the release notes and installation instructions for your version of Robotic Automation Studio for additional information on the changes implemented in the release.
- Pega Robotic Automation Release Notes version 19.1
- Pega Robotic Automation Release Notes version 8.0 SP1
- Pega Robotic Automation Release Notes version 8.0