Pega RPA includes tools that you can use to create, implement, and manage robots that automate daily tasks in your work environment. Pega RPA consists of the following downloadable components:
- Robot Studio
- Robot Studio Plug-in
- Robotic Automation OCR Essentials
- Robot Runtime
- Robot Manager
Use Robot Studio and the Robot Studio Plug-in to create, test, and deploy robotic automations. Robot Runtime provides a runtime environment for the robots that you create. Use Robot Manager to manage the robots and automations throughout your organization. Download the Robotic Automation OCR Essentials if you use the screen-scraping technique to automate applications.
- Open My Pega in a new tab.
- Hover over the left navigation menu to expand it.
- Click My Software, which you can see if you are authorized to download software.
- From the top-right corner of the screen, under the Organization field, verify the company affiliation. If needed, click the arrow to select a different company.
- In the Search field, enter robot.
- Select the components that you want to install.
- Under My Download List, click Next.
- In the Version field, select the version that you want to install.
- In the Release field, select the latest build for that version.
- Click Submit Request, and then click Download.
The My Software site downloads the components that you selected. Pega also sends an email with a link to the software download page. You can use this link to download the software again, if needed.
For information about the system requirements and installation instructions for Pega Robotic Automation components, see the installation guides, available from the Robotic Automation product page.