Maintain case compliance and follow progress in your case types by enabling field-level auditing.To configure field-level auditing, first enable it in App Studio, and then perform the configuration steps on the case type level. For more information, see Track changes in cases with improved field-level auditing.
- Enable field-level auditing in App Studio.For more information, see Enabling application features.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then open any case type, for example, the Business Opportunity case type.
- On the Settings tab, click Auditing.
- On the Auditing tab, perform the following steps:
- To enable auditing on the case type level, turn on the Enable field audit switch.
- Select either System or Reusable
fields by selecting the corresponding check boxes.System fields are the already available fields that you create, and reusable fields are the fields that are in the application by default.
- Select the check boxes next to the properties for which you want to enable field-level auditing.
- Click Save.
Result: As a result, any user who has access to the opportunities can track field updates by clickingon the open opportunity screen.