As a Sales Ops, you can manage the list values used in forms to align them with your business needs. Instead of displaying only the default values in each list or other application objects, you can configure your own list by adding, modifying, or removing values. For example, you can edit departments, management levels, or industries.
- Log in to Pega Sales Automation as a Sales Ops.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Preview, and then select click User portal.
- In the User portal navigation pane, click .
- Enter the class name or press the Down Arrow key to select a class name, for
example, Contact.Only lists that you configure to be sourced by field values are displayed. For more information, see Field values.
- Click Configure field next to the property name that
represents the list that you want to modify. For example, click Configure field next to the Influence rating.
- In the List choices dialog box, modify the list of values
by adding, editing, or removing the items.For example, to remove the Medium rating from the list, select the value, and then click Delete.
If you modify a value in this dialog box, the change is visible wherever you use this list.
- Click OK.