You can customize the user interface of some Pega provided case types based on your business requirements. In Pega Express, the library of design templates makes the customization of case types easy and helps in modifying the user interface experience. The customization of user interface includes the ability to rearrange, add, or delete the fields that helps to expedite the implementation process and makes it easy to manage.
- Log in to App Studio as an administrator.
Result: The SA for Sales Ops portal opens.
- Launch an interaction.
- Click Add Task and then click the service case that you
want to edit.
Note: You cannot edit the user interface view in Express if the case type is created manually in Dev Studio. As a best practice, create new service requests using Pega Express to ensure on-going maintenance can be supported through Express.
- Click the Toggle design mode icon.
- Click the Workarea icon in the header or composite section of the service case depending on your requirement.
- To change the template, click Change and then select a template of your choice.
- To add sections in the template, click the Add icon and drag and drop the section of your choice to the template.
- To delete a section, click the section and then click the Remove this section icon.
- To edit the fields of the section, click the section, highlight the field that you want to edit, and then click the Edit this field icon.
- Update the required fields in the right corner of the page and click Apply.
- To add fields in the section, click the Add icon on the right panel and then click Add to review.
- To delete the fields from an existing section, right-click the field name on
the right panel and then click Delete.
Note: You cannot edit the grids of the composite sections.