Skip to main content

How to identify Reporting claims

Suggest edit Updated on April 26, 2021

When submitting Institutional or Professional service claims, you set the BHT06 (Claim Identifier) to CH for chargeable claims and RP for Reporting claims. You can see the Claims Identifier field in the Claim Header step of the Claims Submission form.

This shows the Claim Identifier field in a Claim.

Did you find this content helpful? YesNo

Have a question? Get answers now.

Visit the Support Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.

We'd prefer it if you saw us at our best. is not optimized for Internet Explorer. For the optimal experience, please use:

Close Deprecation Notice
Contact us