The Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) capabilities support the SmartBPM Implementation methodology. In PegaRULES Process Commander 6.1, analysts and designers have access to these new features:
- Discovery Map— A new design tool integrated into the Application Profiler and Application Accelerator creates a high-level presentation of steps in the starting business flows of an application or implementation including subflows and alternate paths.
The result is a visual inventory of processing steps used by the Accelerator as the basis for creating the draft starting flow diagrams in the application. See DCO 6.1. -- Creating a Discovery Map
- Application Accelerator — The Application Accelerator is enhanced to build initial framework layers, to build another framework and implementation on top of an existing framework, and to guide the design of application class structures. See DCO 6.1 -- Using the Application Accelerator
- Application Profiler — The Application Profiler can accept and merge inputs from multiple developers into a consolidated document. See DCO 6.1 -- Creating an Application Profile
- DCO Application Enablement Wizard — A new wizard enables existing applications that were not originally created with DCO facilities to take advantage of many DCO capabilities. See DCO 6.1 -- Using the Application Enablement wizard
- See also DCO 6.1 -- What's New