Valid from Pega Version 7.1.4
This release contains a number of fixes that improve the configuration and execution of Batch decisions – specifically, a number of usability improvements and addresses some issues when creating strategies on IE8.
- Batch Decision functionality has been enhanced in the NBAM environment.
- In NBAM, users can run the strategy execution batch based on the Seed list class instead of the customer class.
- Interaction data will now work even if Action or Organization dimensions do not have values set.
- Running a strategy which includes a Data Import of a structured page reference will work in batch mode.
- Security was enhanced on the VBD Planner.
- The Access of Role to Object rules have been enhanced to allow users to create new Dimension Operator records.
- The NBAM Segment On Canvas will now fetch the SegMap data, even when the generated extended segment class has not been added to the Pages and Classes of the strategy. The SegMap property will (if it exists) be added to a list of properties to fetch, even if the strategy indicates that it is not used.
- When a strategy is defined on a customer class, users may now specify the list of required properties to fetch for the input definition.
- When creating a new strategy, there is now a section to add a Strategy Results class like Business Issue or Group.
Reporting & Data
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.4
This release fixed many existing unlocalizable elements in 7.1 reporting interfaces (The Report Viewer, Report Editor, Chart Editor, and the Report Browser) and now they are fully localizable. Changes were made to make Listview, summaryview, and report viewer display possible WCAG 2.0 level A and AA support.
- Parameters may now be used in a sub-report join condition.
- Report Definition localization has been enhanced.
- Standalone ListViews with embedded SmartInfo have been improved to resize appropriately when the SmartInfo section is expanded.
- The data section of a report will now display in all of the available space when a fixed header option is selected.
- When localizing a listview with filters, tool tips are translated.
New process for Pega Cloud customers to obtain BIX extract files
Valid from Pega Version 7.3
The process for obtaining Business Intelligence Exchange (BIX) extract and manifest files for Pega® Cloud customers has changed as a result of data security enhancements for HIPAA compliance. By default, after upgrading to Pega 7.3, you must obtain the BIX extract and manifest files from the Pega SFTP server. From within Designer Studio, you can configure the BIX extract and manifest files to be sent to a remote SFTP server by a file listener. For Pega Cloud customers who have purchased a Pega Cloud SFTP Server subscription, you can configure BIX to send the BIX extract and manifest files to the SFTP server's folders for remote SFTP client download.
For more information about obtaining files from the Pega SFTP server, see Obtaining BIX extract files from the Pega SFTP server.
For more information about having files sent to your SFTP server, see Defining SFTP-related data instances.