Valid from Pega Version 7.1.4
This release had a focus around improving support for accessibility for all the PRPC UI Components as well as extending capabilities for responsive design with grids and tabs. A series of cosmetic changes and fixes are included.
- Improvements have been made for action items being opened in a dynamic container.
- Row repeat functionality in sections has been improved to better handle source properties.
- Screen layouts have been optimized for the iPhone platform
- The display on dynamic containers has been enhanced to provide the same behavior for both single-mode and multi-mode.
- The Launch Harness feature has been improved to launch into a pop-up window.
- The operator menu will now display from the Case Manager portal.
- The Primary Page functionality has been enhanced for control-defined Repeating Tab Headers.
- Using local actions defined as modal windows has been enhanced to work in an iPAD using a Safari browser.
- When using a modal dialog to open a flow action in a repeat grid, to add an item to the list, users may now cancel out of this dialog if no changes are needed.