Source field not displaying in data transform
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.4
On the Data Transform rule form when using the Update Page action, if the Relation value is updated to “with values from”, the Source field will not be displayed.
(Note that for existing data transforms where the Source field has already been completed, this situation should not occur.)
- Below is a data transform that has been configured to use Update Page.
- If a user were to choose an alternate source by updating the ‘with values from’ Relation value, they would not be prompted to provide a page name in the Source field.
- At this point, to be able to enter the Source page value, the user has to save the rule, which results in an error because the source page value is blank. This causes the field to appear.
- Once the field has appeared, the Source page value can be provided, and the form can be saved successfully.
Text Input control number type does not validate
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.5
When a Text Input control type is set to "Number" in the Presentation tab:
- Validation does not trigger and the field is blanked out when a user submits the form.
- If a value other than a number is entered, the browser sends an empty value, and the value is not validated.
- In the Clipboard, the field value displays as empty.
- If the field is required, the validation displays.
This issue occurs when using both the Chrome and Safari web browsers, and is a result of browser behavior for the HTML5 type=“number”. To fix this issue when using these browsers, do not use the "Number" type in Presentation tab of a Text Input control. Instead, the type should be set to "Text".
Unclear error message when saving shared class instance in tenant layer
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.5
If you attempt to save a shared class instance from the tenant layer, Pega 7 displays this message:
This record has x errors. Save Failed: There was a problem saving an instance of class: Error Code: <none> SQL State: <none> Message: <none>
You cannot save a shared instance from the tenant layer if that instance cannot be overridden.
Tags disappear from Rich Text Editor source mode
Valid from Pega Version 8.5
When you use Rich Text Editor in HTML source mode, some tags disappear from the markup, which causes backward compatibility issues and data loss.
Pega Platform™ version 8.5.5 introduced the DOM Purifier security plugin. The plugin removes potentially vulnerable tags, including custom tags, from the raw HTML code in the Rich Text Editor source mode.
You can disable the DOM Purifier plugin by adding the the
window.disableDomPurifier = true markup to the userWorkForm HTML fragment rule.
Alternatively, as of Pega Platform version 8.5.6, you can add a tag to the allow list by including the
window.rteCustomAllowedTags = ['myCustomTag'] snippet in the userWorkForm HTML fragment rule.
In Pega Platform versions 8.5.6 to 8.6, the
iframe tag is added to the allow list by default.